Wedding Package Includes:
- Marriage Documentation
- Wedding Coordinator and official to perform the ceremony
- Securing the date and the venue for the ceremony
- 2 Witnesses - optional
- Transfers by private car to and from the ceremony
- Car decorated
- Photographer with digital photos on a CD
- Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Basket of flower petals & rice for throwing
- Bottle of Champagne
- Private Romantic Dinner for 2 with wedding cake for 2
- Video of the Ceremony
- Extra flower decoration
- Facial & Makeup
- Making of the wedding bed with hand knit keepsake
- Bottle of wine and company for the bride while she is getting ready
- Someone on standby to track down the groom if necessary.
The prices to be given will be valid only if all services (such as accommodation, transfers and local tickets) are handled by Windmills Travel.
Notes: Marriage Documentation
License fee, processing, publication, officiate, witnesses and certificate. Officiates perform Christian, Orthodox or non-denominational ceremony, depending on your wishes and where you are in Greece.
Consultation, coordination and assistance with marriage certificate processing for the Bride and Groom and everything necessary for the preparation, ceremony and reception or dinner.
Deposit & Payment
- A non-refundable deposit of 500 Euro will be required in order to reserve the wedding date and begin the planning process. The deposit will be applied to the wedding ceremony fee and is in addition to deposits required for booking a venue for a reception and accommodation or honeymoon packages.
- Payment for wedding package must be made in full at time of confirmation. For a total wedding cost estimate, including flowers, cake, entertainment, transfer services, upgrades, etc., speak with one of our representatives.
- Brides and Grooms receive special offers when traveling with a wedding party or when booking their honeymoon with us as well!